Partnering with #WellyTech
#WellyTech's aim is to be nationally recognised as the go-to event for Wellington's tech community, where they can come together for a good time, meet on an equal basis and celebrate ALL who work in, on and around the tech sector.
- #WellyTech is the largest established tech community gathering in Wellington: grown from a pub event with 15 persons in 2014 to around 1,200 attendees in 2018.
- It presents an opportunity to build a rapport and brand recognition in a celebratory atmosphere with a large captive audience.
- Created by Wellington's own Access Granted NZ podcast crew, they proudly drive the celebration, featuring heavily through their well established communication channels, reaching people across New Zealand's tech ecosystem
- #WellyTech attendees are a diverse bunch, including:
- Highly influential business and government leaders
- Technology-focused community & meetup groups
- Wellington’s current and upcoming tech leaders
- Tech industry workers from across all disciplines.
Becoming a #WellyTech partner
Becoming a #WellyTech Partner gives you the opportunity to stand out in the crowd and take centre stage at the festival.
We will work with you to develop how your brand is integrated into the event. this includes the opportunity to:
- Be featured in #WellyTech podcasts
- Take the stage at the #WellyTech event in our Partners Quiz Show.
- Be featured in #WellyTech's audience emails, social media and website.
- Have a prime spot (with power!) in the event village to interact with attendees.
- Bring your own ideas to the table on how you'd like to contribute and help shape the event.
Dichotomy Ltd. Event Delivery Partners to #WellyTech
- [CONTACT DETAILS REMOVED]